- 1. Sustainability & CIFAL Malaga Recognition - UNITAR & ICI
The director of the International Center for the Training of Authorities and Leaders CIFAL Málaga-UNITAR: United Nations Institute for Training and Research, Julio Andrade, and the president of the International Coaches Institute (ICI) , Luis Mediero, have signed a collaboration agreement for the implementation of joint activities.
Thus, among other activities, the agreement includes the provision of technical services and scientific advice, cooperation in training programs for tennis, paddle tennis, golf, fitness, soccer and other sports disciplines, cooperation in training programs for managers and employees, student internships and implementation of professional experience programs.
All members of the RPP Club will receive a diploma as a certified member of the ICI in recognition of their teaching work in sports education and their contribution through the program «Education & Sports: values to achieve a better planet 2030».
All coaches who participate in the training courses and certification programs of the Registro Profesional de Padel/ Registry of Padel Professionals, who register at the RPP Club, and who comply with the established protocols, will be given a Certificate of Compliance from CIFAL Málaga – UNITAR, corresponding to the course accomplished.
Likewise, both organizations are committed to organizing activities related to the 2030 Agenda and the SDGs, cooperation for development in the areas of CIFAL Málaga (sustainable tourism, strategic planning, urban governance, prevention of radicalization or leadership training) . All RPP Club members will be able to take the «Ambassador – ODS: Sustainable Development Goals» Course for FREE, a 100% Online course, which has a total duration of 25 hours and for which 1 ECTS credit is obtained. All those coaches who wish to obtain the accrediting diploma will have to pay a fee of € 25 Directly to CIFAL – Malaga – UNITAR, to receive it.
The agreement will also allow the organization of courses, seminars, conferences and scientific-technical conferences, the exchange of information and documentation and all the activities considered of mutual interest for the development of these purposes. Proof of this is the first edition of Personal Grow – PG2022, don’t miss it. All RPP Club members will be able to participate for FREE.
- 2. New Certificates of Professionalism
You will receive a new professional accreditation from the International Coaches Institute, and another from the Registry of Padel Professionals, where the hours completed and distributed according to the levels finished and the qualifications obtained will be certified, through the following areas: On site Training, Study & Preparation, Online Training, Personal Development and Professional Experience, with the aim of tackling with guarantees the future new framework for the regulation of the profession and sports qualifications.
The RPP has become part of a National Commission to work on the approval of qualifications through certificates of professionalism, which are the official accreditation instrument for professional qualifications in the field of work and administration. This certificate will accredit the set of professional competences that enable the development of work activity through the SEPE – Public State Employment Service – based on European regulations.
If you are not certified by the RPP, we will send you a Certificate of Affiliation as part of this open approach to supporting all coaches.
- 3. Professional License & International Qualifications
You will receive a new professional license to practice padel teaching and coaching granted by the International Padel Coaches Association, implemented by the International Registry of Padel Professionals (RPP International), the European Registry of Padel Professionals (RPP Europe) and the Registro Profesional de Padel (RPP).
The RPP has become the largest private and independent organization of padel teaching technicians in Spain with more than 3.500 qualified coaches in all the Spanish autonomous communities. To check the qualifications that are in force you can consult the RPP, which will issue the corresponding certificate.
You will also obtain the license of the Spanish Professional Padel Coaches Association – APE Padel and a new certificate of the International Registry of Padel Professionals. In addition, all members of the RPP Club with a European Community passport will receive the “European Community Certificate Supplement” certificate, which recognizes their right to be trained and accredits them to work in any country of the European Union.
- 4. APE Sports Affiliation: 4 Constitutional Rights
All members of the RPP Club will be able to register for FREE in the Association of Sports Training Professionals – APE Deporte, which was founded in 2019 by a group of professionals from different sports modalities, in order to defend the interests of all their collective based on four Constitutional Rights:
– RIGHT TO WORK: it is a fundamental right recognized constitutionally in article 35 of the Spanish Constitution, so it is a Right that all Spanish sports coaches have, including all padel teachers. Sports Federations may NOT require that in order to teach teaching classes in any sport, one must necessarily be affiliated or associated with said Federation, thus violating the Principle of Free Association, according to article 12 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the Union European Union (Nice, December 7, 2000), the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Resolution 217 of the General Assembly of the United Nations in Paris on December 10, 1948), Article 22 of the Spanish Constitution (December 27 1978) and Organic Law 1/2002 of March 22, regulating the Right of Association. In the case of a work-related matter, subject to the workers’ statute and the rest of the labor legislation, all coaches associated with the APE Deporte have the right to work in their sports modality.
– RIGHT TO TRAIN: it is a constitutionally recognized fundamental right, as well as the freedom of all professionals to freely choose the educational center where they want to carry out their training and professional accreditation, without it being the exclusive monopoly of any Sports Federation. The APE Deporte will collaborate with different organizations in order to facilitate the training and retraining of all its associates, both in face-to-face training and in the «OnLINE» format. In each of these activities, all its associates will enjoy exclusive prices and preferential registration prices.
– RIGHT TO WORK INSURANCE: with a Civil Liability Insurance that covers all damages that you may cause to third parties while you exercise activities related to teaching padel in Spain and Portugal (please consult for other countries). In addition, you will enjoy an exclusive service through a consultancy in accounting and tax matters, in forms and types of commercial and labor contracts, and in all kinds of conflicts with Clubs, Town Halls and Sports Centers.
– RIGHT TO BE RECOGNIZED: You will receive a new professional accreditation & Professional License from the Spanish Association of Sports Training Professionals – APE Deporte, with the aim of facing with guarantees the future new framework of regulation of the profession and sports qualifications. The APE Deporte aims to actively participate in the «negotiation table» of future collective agreements for sports facilities, which is currently the only one that regulates our profession in all Spain. The APE Deporte has signed a collaboration agreement with AEESDAP – Spanish Association of Sports Services Companies to Public Administrations, which is the representative employer, at the national level, of sports services companies to public administrations in the field of benefits services and concessions, representing their interests before the administrations themselves, unions, political parties and other organizations and / or companies, as well as interlocutors in collective bargaining in our sector, this agreement reflects the firm proposal of both entities by improve all the conditions of workers and sports service companies in Spain.
- 5. Global Assistance: presence in 61 countries. International job list
Through the RPP you will have a unified voice in the Padel Industry, representing you in the most important events in this sector. We have an office in Madrid, with full-time dedicated professional staff, and four divisions in Europe, Latin America, Asia and America, with the aim of offering immediate service to all RPPClub members.
The RPP offers you the security of belonging to a global, private and independent organization that is characterized by being fast, agile and innovative, with more than 7.700 qualified coaches in 61 countries.
- 6. Total security: Liability Insurance
We will provide you with Civil Liability Insurance, through Berkerly Spain, which covers the damages that you may cause to third parties while exercising activities related to the teaching of Padel.
Coverages and limits for Spain & Portugal (please consult for other countries in Europe / International):
- Civil Liability Operation: € 300,000
- Employer Civil Liability: € 300,000 (sublimit per victim € 150,000)
- Total annual aggregate coverage € 300,000
- 7. Job Guarantee: Protection of the Tennis Teaching Professional
With the qualification of the RPP, in accordance with current legislation, you have the right to work as a padel coach. We offer you the guarantee of the professional validity of the RPP certificate and, in case of any problem, you will have the support of our entire organization and of Vicente Quilis and his law firm, which will be in charge of defending and enforcing all your rights.
In addition, we offer you a job exchange in Spain, Europe, Asia, Latin America and the United States, in clubs and public and private education centers. The RPP Club will keep you informed by e-mail of all job offers received both from Spain and abroad.
- 8. Permanent Update & Annual Recognition: New Courses
Throughout the year, the RPP performs more than 50 activities related to the teaching of tennis in which all members will enjoy exclusive prices at registration.
In this new stage of COVID-19 we have realized the importance of being able to offer the best version of ourselves every day, realizing that we are all «Athletes», the only thing that differentiates us is the stage where we compete. This is how Student Athlete was born, to impact our sports, educational and corporate society. In our brain the left hemisphere controls logic and language, while the right controls creativity and intuition, both hemispheres work in permanent collaboration. Each Athlete is dominant in one hand, one eye, one foot, and one hemisphere of the brain. Our new evolution of the TeTaFiMe system has been designed to enhance the natural dominant hemisphere of the brain and compensate for the other, with the sole purpose of developing a Comprehensive Athlete both at the sports, educational or professional level to fully develop all their capabilities and obtain the Ideal Competition State – ICS. All members of the RPPClub will be able to participate «for the first time» in this new program and obtain the corresponding certification, under exclusive conditions.
The members of the RPP Club will be able to participate again for free in the courses corresponding to their degree and previous degrees in order to be up-date with the new systems and / or teaching methods. They can also be reexamined for free in case they need to overcome some level.
In the case of participating in the professional training courses of the International Coaches Institute – ICI, both in OnSITE or ONLINE mode, all members will have a 100€ discount. In case of wanting to train in the teachings of other sports / sectors, the members will have a direct discount of 50€ in the training courses of the Registro Profesional de Tenis/ Registry of Tennis Professionals, Registro Profesional de Golf / Registry of Golf Professionals, Registro Profesional de Fitness / Registry of Fitness Professionals, Registro Profesional de Encordadores / Registry of Racket Stringers.
We will send you your access code to enter WES (Web Education System), the online educational platform of our website with training content: manuals, videos, presentations …
For almost three decades the RPP has awarded each year the work of professionals in the different fields of the padel industry. These awards are given together with the nominees as «International Master Professional«, the highest professional category in the RPP. All members of the RPP Club will be able to opt for these dominations.
We will keep you informed permanently through a monthly newsletter and our social networks Twitter @rppadel and Facebook
- 9. Collaboration Agreements
Thanks to the RPP agreement with WILSON, you will receive a personal code with which you can make purchases on the web with a discount on Wilson products.
The RPP renews the agreement with NutriSport, a company specialized, since 1984, in high-quality sports supplements, among which are bars, gels, energy drinks, tablets, etc., all of them manufactured in its facilities. Both RPP members and their players will benefit from special discounts on the entire range of products.
Thanks to the RPP agreement with IBP Uniuso you will be able to obtain personalized disposable hygienic masks with your LOGO, in white with full color printing, with 99% filtration, odorless and manufactured in Spain with UNE 0064-1: 2020 specification, with exclusive conditions for members of the RPP Club. The minimum order is 1,000 units for personalization with your LOGO and 2,000 units onwards if you want them in blue without personalizing.
Enroll or renew your membership and you will have free registration in Personal Grow PG-2022. Exclusive offer for the first 300 renewals or memberships.
RPP CLUB 2022 PRICES
|INDIVIDUAL ANNUAL FEE RPP CLUB|
|1 Payment of € 150|