ProCC LEVEL 2: Professional Coaching Course
The new ProCC Level 2: Professional Coaching Course is intended for all teachers who have registered at CCC Level 1 before and deal with competition and professional players.
The RPP Education System has been completely renovated with a new educational patent: tetafime, which consists of four pillars: te / technical, ta / tactical, fi / physical and me / mental, which have been linked, intertwined and interconnected so that any individual can reach his Ideal Competitive State.
The new ProCC Level 2 takes place over three days, through 4 components, with 5 areas of performance, and several tools to support a correct development and implementation, which are:
Identification of the Pattern Game
Playing a Point
Adjust / Displacement
Types of power
Routines during the game
Use of the media
Performance / Energy
In the new ProCC Level 2 working sessions are developed in 3 blocks, which involved the 4 components, with 5 areas of performance/work, and tools for implementation, with the following program:
Points & Games
In addition, during the new ProCC Level 2 we will discuss the use of different teaching aids. Finally we will develop the basics in planning training sessions for competition & professional players.
At the end of the new ProCC Level 2 , all participants will be eligible for the National degree of the Registry of Padel Professionals, the European degree of European Registry of Padel Professionals and the International degree of International Registry of Padel Professionals:
|RPP Spanish National Certification||RPP European Certification|
Exams are divided in 2 parts: In the written exam you must present a document that deals with how planning training sessions for a group of competition or professional players for a quarter, following the models learned during the new ProCC Level 2. On the test in the court of padel you should make a training for a group of players for 20 minutes, according to the models learned during the course. Furthermore a continuous evaluation will take place during the three days of the course for each participant, which will determine the final result.
To obtain the degree of COACH from the RPP you should get 60% minimum in the two parts of the exam.
TOTAL PRICE OF THE COURSE: 850€
Place reservation: € 200
First day of the course: € 650
The price of the course includes:
Manual ProCC Level 2 Professional Coaching Course
Certificate of attendance
WES password: online course preparation
National qualification: Registro Profesional de Padel
European qualification: European Registry of Padel Professionals
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE + INTEGRAL SERVICES + INSURANCE SRC: 150€
The professional services of the RPP CLUB will be valid until December 31 of the current year, and include:
· We welcome you to the exclusive #teamyellow by PADEL-POINT and RPP, the largest PADEL coaching club in Spain, Europe and one of the largest in the world. Are you ready?
· Individual Liability Insurance for € 300,000 in Spain and Portugal. Please consult for other countries in Europe / International.
· Professional License for Padel teaching and coaching.
· New Certificates of Professionalism: you will receive a new professional accreditation from the International Coaches Institute, and another from the Registry of Padel Professionals, where the hours completed and distributed according to the levels finished and the qualifications obtained will be certified, through the following areas: On site Training, Study & Preparation, Online Training, Personal Development and Professional Experience, with the aim of tackling with guarantees the future new framework for the regulation of the profession and sports qualifications.
· You will also obtain the license of the “Asociación de Profesionales de la Enseñanza de Padel” in Spain (APE Padel) and a new certificate of the International Registry of Padel Professionals. In addition, all members of the RPP Club with a European Community passport will receive the «European Community Certificate Supplement» certificate, which recognizes their right to be trained and accredits them to work in any country of the European Union, and professional qualification of the Association of Sport Training Professionals.
All members of the RPP Club will receive from the International Center for the Training of Authorities and Leaders CIFAL Málaga – UNITAR: United Nations Institute for Training and Research a diploma as a certified member of the ICI in recognition of their teaching work in sports education and their contribution through the program «Education & Sports: values to achieve a better planet 2030».
All coaches who participate in the training courses and certification programs of the Registro Profesional de Padel/ Registry of Padel Professionals, who register at the RPP Club, and who comply with the established protocols, will be given a Certificate of Compliance from CIFAL Málaga – UNITAR, corresponding to the course accomplished.
· To verify the qualifications that are in force you can consult the RPP, which will issue the corresponding certificate.
· Access code to enter WES: +1,000 hours of online Padel training.
· You will be able to participate again for free in the courses corresponding to their degree and previous degrees in order to be up-to-date with the new systems and / or teaching methods. Retest included.
· In addition, you can enjoy all the advantages and services offered by the RPP Club [more info]
RPP Certification by the International Registry of Padel Professionals with more than 7.700 certified coaches from 61 countries since 1993, is recognized by the Spanish Professional Padel Coaches Association (APE Padel), United States Padel Association (USPA), European Registry of Padel Professionals (RPP Europe), International Coaches Institute (ICI), United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA), International Registry of Tennis Professionals (RPT International), Association of Sports Training Professionals (APE Deporte) and many leading organizations in the tennis industry.
In the last 29 years, Spanish Padel has laid the foundations which have inspired many countries around the world to develop the sport at all levels. The training and development of certified coaches has been crucial to this process. This genuine revolution has been possible thanks to the leadership of the RPP.