The new RPP Integral Course of Padel is specifically aimed at those professionals who run school padel centers with or without qualification, to all those coaches at the national and international circuit, players with WPT ranking or regional ranking who leaving their professional careers to pursue teaching padel, or experienced teachers / trainers who wish to deepen their knowledge about the educational programs of the RPP.
To access this course, it is mandatory to have at least 20 years old and fill out a registration with a curriculum vitae, which must be accepted by the Executive Committee of the RPP.
The new RPP Integral Course of Padel covers the new courses RPP Level 1 sbiniciación & RPP Level 2 sbavanzado, where 4 components are used, with 5 zones of performance / work, and several tools for development. We also analyze the new course RPP Level 3 sbdirección, applying 8 zones of performance / work, and a set of tools for implementation.
The new RPP Integral Course of Padel takes place over three days, where the four basic levels that make up the RPP Professional Training Program are reviewed, using educational patented programs: CDS: Concept Drive System, S2P: Simple, Sensible & Practical, WES : Web Education System and tetafime, with the following structure:
The RPP Basic Education System has been completely renovated with a new educational patent: tetafime, which consists of four pillars: te / technical, ta / tactical, fi / physical and me / mental, which have been linked, intertwined and interconnected so that any individual can reach his Ideal Competitive State.
RPP Level 1 – Basic Initiation System
Designed for instructors, teachers and coaches working with starter players, with the aim of introducing the paddle to children, youth and adults in a simple, easy and 100% practical way.
RPP Level 2 – Basic Advanced System
Designed for those technicians working with advanced or competition padel players.
Basic System of Management
Developed for all professionals who are involved in the management of schools and padel centers.
During the new RPP Integral Course of Padel there will be a continuous assessment of each of the participants, granting to the end of the course with the National Certification of the Registry of Padel Professionals, the European degree of European Registry of Padel Professionals and the International degree of International Registry of Padel Professionals:
|RPP Spanish National Certification||RPP European Certification||RPP International Certification|
|DIRECTOR DE PADEL||PROFESSIONAL PADEL DIRECTOR||PROFESSIONAL PADEL DIRECTOR|
To obtain these qualifications you must supply the Registry of Padel Professionals with documentation confirming that you have worked at least 450 hours teaching padel or tennis with different types of players or have managed schools and sports centers. To present this documentation you must complete the attached sheet in the manual for each course, that must be signed by an active RPP coach or the Director of a Club, School or Sports Center.
TOTAL PRICE OF THE COURSE: 1.450€
Place reservation: € 400
First day of the course: € 1.050
The price of the course includes:
Manual World Tour Integral
Certificate of attendance
WES password: online course preparation
National qualification: Registro Profesional de Padel
European qualification: European Registry of Padel Professionals
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE + INTEGRAL SERVICES + INSURANCE SRC
The professional services of the RPP CLUB will be valid until December 31 of the current year, and include:
· We welcome you to the exclusive #teamyellow by PADEL-POINT and RPP, the largest PADEL coaching club in Spain, Europe and one of the largest in the world. Are you ready?
· Individual Liability Insurance for € 300,000 in Spain and Portugal. Please consult for other countries in Europe / International.
· Professional License for Padel teaching and coaching.
· New Certificates of Professionalism: you will receive a new professional accreditation from the International Coaches Institute, and another from the Registry of Padel Professionals, where the hours completed and distributed according to the levels finished and the qualifications obtained will be certified, through the following areas: On site Training, Study & Preparation, Online Training, Personal Development and Professional Experience, with the aim of tackling with guarantees the future new framework for the regulation of the profession and sports qualifications.
· You will also obtain the license of the “Asociación de Profesionales de la Enseñanza de Padel” in Spain (APE Padel) and a new certificate of the International Registry of Padel Professionals. In addition, all members of the RPP Club with a European Community passport will receive the «European Community Certificate Supplement» certificate, which recognizes their right to be trained and accredits them to work in any country of the European Union, and professional qualification of the Association of Sport Training Professionals.
All members of the RPP Club will receive from the International Center for the Training of Authorities and Leaders CIFAL Málaga – UNITAR: United Nations Institute for Training and Research a diploma as a certified member of the ICI in recognition of their teaching work in sports education and their contribution through the program «Education & Sports: values to achieve a better planet 2030».
All coaches who participate in the training courses and certification programs of the Registro Profesional de Padel/ Registry of Padel Professionals, who register at the RPP Club, and who comply with the established protocols, will be given a Certificate of Compliance from CIFAL Málaga – UNITAR, corresponding to the course accomplished.
· To verify the qualifications that are in force you can consult the RPP, which will issue the corresponding certificate.
· Access code to enter WES: +1,000 hours of online Padel training.
· You will be able to participate again for free in the courses corresponding to their degree and previous degrees in order to be up-to-date with the new systems and / or teaching methods. Retest included.
· In addition, you can enjoy all the advantages and services offered by the RPP Club [more info]
RPP Certification by the International Registry of Padel Professionals with more than 8.200 certified coaches from 75 countries since 1993, is recognized by the Spanish Professional Padel Coaches Association (APE Padel), United States Padel Association (USPA), European Registry of Padel Professionals (RPP Europe), International Coaches Institute (ICI), United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA), International Registry of Tennis Professionals (RPT International), Association of Sports Training Professionals (APE Deporte) and many leading organizations in the tennis industry.
In the last 30 years, Spanish Padel has laid the foundations which have inspired many countries around the world to develop the sport at all levels. The training and development of certified coaches has been crucial to this process. This genuine revolution has been possible thanks to the leadership of the RPP.